Axiom - How to Add a New Group
In order to add a new “Group” please follow the steps below:
- Go to “Settings”
- Click on “Groups”
- Click on “Add new Group”
- Write the Group name and description
- Click on the “Save” button.
Axiom Settings Groups tab
1. Click "Settings" from the menu on the left hand side. 2. Click "Groups" to navigate to the Groups tab. 3. Click "edit" to edit the settings of an existing group. 4. You can change the name of the existing group. 5. You can add a description for ...
Axiom - How to Add Agent to a Queue
In order to add an agent to the queue please follow the steps below: Go to "Settings" Go to "Queues" Pick the queue you would like to add agent to and click on the "pencil image" on the right end of the row. Go to the "Agent" tab Drug the Agent's ...
Axiom Settings Permissions
1. Click "Settings" to navigate to the settings page on the left hand side of the screen. You will be able to see the settings tab only if you have admin rights. 2. Click "Permissions" to navigate to the permissions page. 3. Click the "Search" field ...
Axiom Monitor page
This guide will show you how to navigate through the Monitors page in Axiom. 1. Click "Monitor" to enter the Monitor page. 2. Click 'In Call' to filter the agents that are in a call and exclude all other agents from the monitor list. 3. Click 'Break' ...
Axiom Reports Page - Scheduled reports
1. Click "Scheduled Reports" to open the Scheduled reports tab. 2. Click "New Scheduled Report" to create a new rule. 3. Here you can customize the name of the Report. 4. By clicking 'Send To' you will be able to choose a user from your Axiom who ...