Axiom - How to Blacklist a Number
In order to add a number to the blacklist follow the steps below:
- Click on “Settings”
- Select “Blacklist”
- Click on “+ Add Number”
- A box will appear with 2 fields:
- Number or Caller ID
- In the “Number or caller ID” you must enter the phone number you wish to blacklist.
- In the “Description” field you can write whatever you choose (name, reason, etc.).
*note that the system is key sensitive, we recommend entering the phone number you wish to blacklist in three ways, with the prepend, without the prepend and without 0.
Axiom Settings Blacklist
1. Click "Settings" to navigate to the settings page on the left hand side of the screen. You will be able to see the settings tab only if you have admin rights. 2. Click "Blacklist" to navigate to the Blacklist page. 3. Click "Add Number" to add a ...
1. At the top of the page you can see a the server time. 2. Click 'Dialpad' to bring live your dial pad. PS: This option is only available if your User/Extension is configured to make the calls via Web. 3. Click 'Dialpad' again to hide it. PS: This ...
Axiom Reports Page Callbacks
1. Click "CallBack" to enter the CallBack tab. 2. Click "Update Data" to refresh your page. 3. Click the "Search" field to search for a specific callback. 4. Click "Columns" to filter the KPIs. 5. Here you can monitor to which queue the callback ...
Axiom Reports page Queues
This guide will show you how to navigate through the Reports page, Queues tab in Axiom. 1. Click "Queues" to get reporting on the queues. 2. Click here to see the missed calls. 3. Click here to see the answered calls. 4. This graph shows you the ...
Axiom Settings Alerts
1. Click "Settings" to navigate to the settings page on the left hand side of the screen. You will be able to see the settings tab only if you have admin rights. 2. Click "Alerts" to navigate to the Alerts tab. 3. Click on the 'Long Call Duration' ...