Axiom - How to Change/Edit User’s Details
In order to edit user details, follow the steps below:
1. Go to "Settings"
2. Click on the "Users" tab
3. Pick the User you would like to edit and click on the "pencil image" on the right end of the row.
4. Edit the "Name", “Email” etc.
5. Click on the "Save" button
Axiom - How to Change extension’s password
In order to change your extension’s password: 1. Go to "Settings" 2. Click on "Extensions" 3. Pick the extension you would like to change the password for and click on the "pencil image" on the right end of the row. 4. On the right side of the ...
1. At the top of the page you can see a the server time. 2. Click 'Dialpad' to bring live your dial pad. PS: This option is only available if your User/Extension is configured to make the calls via Web. 3. Click 'Dialpad' again to hide it. PS: This ...
Axiom Reports Page - Scheduled reports
1. Click "Scheduled Reports" to open the Scheduled reports tab. 2. Click "New Scheduled Report" to create a new rule. 3. Here you can customize the name of the Report. 4. By clicking 'Send To' you will be able to choose a user from your Axiom who ...
Axiom Settings Permissions
1. Click "Settings" to navigate to the settings page on the left hand side of the screen. You will be able to see the settings tab only if you have admin rights. 2. Click "Permissions" to navigate to the permissions page. 3. Click the "Search" field ...
Axiom Monitor page
This guide will show you how to navigate through the Monitors page in Axiom. 1. Click "Monitor" to enter the Monitor page. 2. Click 'In Call' to filter the agents that are in a call and exclude all other agents from the monitor list. 3. Click 'Break' ...