1. Click "Monitor" to enter the Monitor page.
2. Click 'In Call' to filter the agents that are in a call and exclude all other agents from the monitor list.
3. Click 'Break' to filter the agents that are in a break status and exclude all other agents from the monitor list.
4. Click 'Available' to filter the agents that are in an available status and exclude all other agents from the monitor list.
5. Click the "Search" field. You will be able to search for an extension/agent.
6. Click "Queues"/ 'Groups' to filter the queues/groups and monitor a specific one.
7. Click "Statuses" to select which statuses you would like to monitor.
8. Click "Columns" to select the KPIs you would like to monitor.
9. Click "Spy" to listen to the call without the agent nor the client knowing you are in the call.
10. Click "Whisper" to communicate with your agent, without the client understanding that you are in the call.
11. Click "Barge" to make the call a conference call and join the call.
12. Click "menu" to change the status of an agent or force logout an agent.
13. Click the next page button to be able to monitor the rest of your agents that are not on the first page.
14. Click "Cubes View" to change to general view of the Monitor page.
15. Click 'Static Dashboard' to activate static dashboard in the 'cubes view'
16. Click "fullscreen" to enter Fullscreen mode.
17. Click "Exit full screen" to exit full screen or press 'Esc' on your keyboard.
18. Click "List View" to go back to the list view.