Axiom Reports Page - Effective calls
1. Click "Effective call settings icon"
2. Select the maximum counted calls with the same number. This option will filter out if a particular number has called to your contact center more than the number entered and will not consider it effective.
3. Here you will be able to select after which second the call will be considered effective. All other calls which are below the threshold will be excluded from the report.
4. Here you will be able to select after which second the call will NOT considered effective. All other calls which are after the threshold will be excluded from the report.
5. Here you can set up a after which second the call will be considered too long to be labeled as effective.
6. Click 'Save' to save your settings.
The reports are built historically. Changing the settings will require all the historical reports to be built again.
You can obtain the effective calls via the 'Reports Page'.
Axiom Reports page - Calls Tab
1. Click "Calls" to navigate to the Calls tab in the Reports page. 2. Click 'Eports to CSV' to download the CSV. You have two options to export the file as it is or to export it with sub rows. 3. Click "Raw Calls" to get a view including all sub rows ...
Axiom Reports page Queues
This guide will show you how to navigate through the Reports page, Queues tab in Axiom. 1. Click "Queues" to get reporting on the queues. 2. Click here to see the missed calls. 3. Click here to see the answered calls. 4. This graph shows you the ...
Axiom Reports Page - Scheduled reports
1. Click "Scheduled Reports" to open the Scheduled reports tab. 2. Click "New Scheduled Report" to create a new rule. 3. Here you can customize the name of the Report. 4. By clicking 'Send To' you will be able to choose a user from your Axiom who ...
Axiom My Score page
This guide will show you how to navigate the My Score page of Axiom. 1. You can navigate to 'My Score' page via the dashboard on the left hand side. 2. Here you can monitor the 'Total Calls' you made as an agent. 3. Here you can monitor the 'Answered ...
Axiom Reports Page Callbacks
1. Click "CallBack" to enter the CallBack tab. 2. Click "Update Data" to refresh your page. 3. Click the "Search" field to search for a specific callback. 4. Click "Columns" to filter the KPIs. 5. Here you can monitor to which queue the callback ...