Axiom Reports page Queues
This guide will show you how to navigate through the Reports page, Queues tab in Axiom.
1. Click "Queues" to get reporting on the queues.
2. Click here to see the missed calls.
3. Click here to see the answered calls.
4. This graph shows you the answered calls.
5. This graph shows you the missed calls.
6. Click "Export to CSV" to get a CSV file with the information for a specific queue.
Axiom Queues page
1. Click 'Queues' to enter the queues page. 2. Here you can monitor the 'Total calls' in all of your queues. 3. Here you can monitor how many of the calls were answered. 4. Here you can monitor the missed calls for the day. 5. Here you can monitor ...
Axiom Reports Page - Scheduled reports
1. Click "Scheduled Reports" to open the Scheduled reports tab. 2. Click "New Scheduled Report" to create a new rule. 3. Here you can customize the name of the Report. 4. By clicking 'Send To' you will be able to choose a user from your Axiom who ...
Axiom Reports page - Calls Tab
1. Click "Calls" to navigate to the Calls tab in the Reports page. 2. Click 'Eports to CSV' to download the CSV. You have two options to export the file as it is or to export it with sub rows. 3. Click "Raw Calls" to get a view including all sub rows ...
Axiom Reports Page - Effective calls
1. Click "Effective call settings icon" 2. Select the maximum counted calls with the same number. This option will filter out if a particular number has called to your contact center more than the number entered and will not consider it effective. 3. ...
Axiom Monitor page
This guide will show you how to navigate through the Monitors page in Axiom. 1. Click "Monitor" to enter the Monitor page. 2. Click 'In Call' to filter the agents that are in a call and exclude all other agents from the monitor list. 3. Click 'Break' ...