2. Click "IVR" to navigate to the IVR page.
3. Click "New IVR" to create a new IVR configuration.
4. In the pop-up menu if you select 'Allowing callers to dial extension directly' will allow the customers which are reaching the IVR to dial an extension straight away without going through the options of the IVR system.
5. Click "Audio welcome message" to select/ add recording as a welcome message.
6. Select the file you would like to be your welcoming message.
7. Click "Destination" to select an action if the end-user does not select an option from your IVR.
8. You can choose to go to an Extension, Queue, another IVR, Time Condition, Announcements, etc.
9. Select the number of invalid attempts possible for an end-user to make before an action is taken.
10. Select a number for Invalid Attempts.
11. Click "Select Recording" under the Invalid Attempts recording for a recording to be played every time a user pressed an invalid entry.
12. Select the recording for Invalid Attempts recording via the drop-down menu.
13. Click "Select Recording" to choose a recording to be played after the invalid retries.
14. Select the recording for Invalid Message via the drop-down menu.
15. Choose after how many seconds of the end-user not pressing a key will get the Invalid Message recording.
16. Click "Destination" to choose a destination for the call after the 'Invalid Message' is played.
17. Select an action from the drop-down menu.
18. Click "Plus sign box" to add an option for your IVR.
19. Click "Destination" to choose the destination for the call after the end-user has selected menu option '1'.
20. Choose a destination from the drop-down menu.
21. You can add multiple options for the end-user. Example: Press 1 for Support; Press 2 for Sales; Press 3 for Finance.
23. Click "Save" to save your IVR configuration.
24. Click the "Search" field to search for a specific IVR configuration.
25. Click "edit" to edit an already created IVR configuration.
26. Click "copy" to copy an already existent IVR configuration.
27. Click "delete" to delete an IVR configuration.