2. Click "Time Conditions" to navigate to the time conditions tab.
3. Click "Add Time Condition" to create a new time condition.
4. Click "Name" to choose the name of your time condition.
5. Click the "Choose a date" field to select for which day this time condition applies.
6. Click "Destination" to choose an action if the time matches. Alternatively you can choose what actions will happen if the time does not matches below.
7. Choose from the drop-down menu what happens to this call.
8. Click "CUSTOM" to choose a time period instead of a particular day.
9. Select the time range of the time condition.
10. Click "GLOBAL" to select specific reoccurring days.
11. Click "add_box" to open a drop-down menu and create a rule.
12. Choose the days from the week that this time condition will apply, you can also choose the specific time.
13. Click the "Search" field to search for a specific time condition.
14. Click "edit" to edit an already existent time condition.
15. Click "delete" to delete an already existent time condition.