2. Click the "Search field" to look for a specific campaign in your campaign list.
3. Via this field, you can filter the active and inactive campaigns.
4. Select "Active" or "Inactive" to apply the filter.
5. Click 'update' button to refresh and update your campaign information.
6. Click 'Copy' to copy basic information for all of your campaigns.
7. Click 'Excel' to generate an excel report containing basic information regarding your campaigns.
8. Click 'CSV' to generate an CSV report containing basic information regarding your campaigns.
9. Click 'PDF' to generate a PDF report containing basic information regarding your campaigns.
10. Click 'print' to print out a report containing basic information about your campaigns.
11. Click 'Action' button to edit, duplicate, delete, stop a campaign. Further you can logout an agent from a campaign via this button.
12. Click "Create" to create your own new campaign
13. Choose the campaign name.
14. Click 'Agent Selecting' drop-down menu to choose how the call will be distributed among your agents.
15. Click 'Dial Method' drop-down menu to configure your dialing method and speed. You have 3 options: Predictive - The Dialing speed will be multiplied by the available agents. Example Predictive: If you have 10 available agents and the Max Dial level is 2 (10 x 2 = 20 leads will be called simultaneously). Hard Predictive with limitations - The dial speed will be multiplied by the Max Dial Level, it will be controlled via the Maximum Drop Ratio % and it will be monitored by the system. If the Maximum Drop Ration % number is reached, the system automatically will lower the Max Dial Level to 1. Average Predictive with limitations - The dial speed will be multiplied by the Max Dial Level, it will be controlled via the Maximum Drop Ratio % and it will be monitored by the system. If the Maximum Drop Ration % number is reached, the system automatically will lower the Max Dial Level to an average that the system algorithm considers to be appropriate.
16. Click 'Max Dial Level' to set up your dialling speed.
17. Click 'Drop Ratio %' to set up the maximum drop ratio %.
18. Click 'Leads Ordering' to choose how will the Matrix call your leads from your Lists/CRM.
19. Click 'Three Way Caller ID' to choose when you invite a third person to the call will the third person see the 'caller id' or the 'campaign id'.
20. Click 'Sale Script' to choose a pre-created sales script that the agents will see while in the campaign.
21. Click here to create a new sales script.
22. Click 'Script' drop-down menu to choose a script. PS: you can use the '+' and '- 'on the side to create a new one or delete an existing one.
23. Click 'Script Name' to name your script.
24. Click 'Variable' to choose a variable to use in your script. The Variables let you automatically insert the lead details (phone, names ...) and automatically will be filled in with the lead info. Compose the body in the text editor. Use variables and the text format options to your heart's content.
25. You can write your content text here.
26. Click "Save changes" to save your new script.
27. Click here to activate the alt dialing. When the alt dialing option is activated the system will call your leads second mobile number (if a second number is available).
28. Click "Active Lists" to choose which available lists will apply to this campaign.
29. Click 'Auto List Reset' to activate the Auto List Reset option.
30. Click here to choose the variables which the system will check when resetting the leads.
31. Click 'Group Access' to select which group of agents have access to this campaign.
32. Select a group via the drop-down menu.
33. Click 'Fields' to select which fields the agents will be able to fill in while on the call. New fields can be created via the settings.
34. Select pre-created fields via the drop-down menu.
35. Here you can choose which disposition statuses will be available to your agents.
36. Click 'Pause Statuses' to choose which pause statuses will be available to your agents.
37. Click here to choose a lead recycle rule - the rules that define the way the system will do recycle to the leads to return them back to the buffer.
38. Click here to create a new lead recycle rule.
39. The Lead recycles rule operates on an 'if' and 'then' principle. The rule will look at the disposition status that the agent chose and the system status of the lead. If both of them are 'true' the system will call the lead up to 'X' attempts with the interval of 'X' Days/Hours/Minutes.
40. Click here to create multiple rules.
41. Click 'Call Times' to apply a rule to the time range the agents will be able to call a country or a state. The time is depending on the prefix of your call destination.
42. Click here to create a new rule.
43. You can choose for which countries the rule will apply.
44. Click here to choose for which dates it will apply.
45. Select the time frame in which your agents will be able to make calls.
46. Click 'Caller ID management' to choose which phone numbers will be used by the auto dialler. You will have two options: Classic - which will present with a few options such as 'Select all numbers', 'Random the numbers by country' or use a specific group of numbers that is configured via the settings. Custom - this option will give you a more customization when you are calling a specific state/region in a country.
47. Here you can see the Classic option. By selecting a tick you will choose a specific option or DID to be used for this campaign.
48. Click this drop-down to select a group of numbers.
49. If you select the 'Custom' option you will have the same options as classic with an additional tab - 'Caller ID Rules'
50. Click here to create a new Caller ID rule.
51. The Caller ID rules work on a 'If' and 'then' principle. Example: If your lead country code is USA and the lead area code is 'New Jersey' then the system will use your USA number and caller id code will be for New Jersey. PS: You can create as much rules as it makes sense for your company.