2. Click the "Search anything..." field to search for a specific lead list.
3. Click the "Filters by Lists or Campaigns" field to apply the filters for a specific campaign or list.
4. Click 'Create' to create a new list.
5. Here you can name your list.
6. Choose the status of your list.
7. Click this drop-down menu to choose to which campaign this list will be associated.
8. The campaign that you choose from the drop-down menu will own the list. A list can only be dialed on a single campaign at one time.
9. Click 'List Rank' to choose the rank of this list. PS: It determines the ranking of the list, in order to prioritize them into the campaign. To use this option you have to choose one of the 'RANK' items under the Lead Ordering field. The highest number is the highest priority.
10. Click "Import" to import a list.
11. Click "Upload File" to upload the file.
12. Here you can review some useful tips for the list file.
13. Click "Next" to proceed to the next step.
14. Here you have to map the Squaretalk fields and link them to your file columns via the drop-down menus.
15. After the mapping you can click next to proceed to the next step.
16. On the third step 'Result' you can: 1. Choose on which list do you want to import your leads. You can choose an already created old list or create a new lead list and upload the list to it. 2. You can choose what would you like to do with duplicate leads. 3. You can specify the country to the numbers you are about to import. 4. You can apply a duplicate checking and choose the level. 5. You can apply as blacklist numbers.
17. Click "Please Select" to choose on which list do you want to import your leads. You can choose an already created old list or create a new lead list and upload the list to it.
18. Select from the drop-down menu the list.
19. Here you can choose what would you like to do with duplicate leads. Update existing entry with the new one. Create new entry and leave previous entry as it is. Ignore the new entry and keep the existing Contact intact.
20. Here you can specify the country of the numbers you are about to import. From the drop-down menu you can choose the country.
21. Click "Please Select" at the 'at which level to apply duplicate checking' sector to choose how the duplicate checking will be performed. Option 1: at list level Option 2: at campaign level
22. Choose from the drop-down menu.
23. Here you can choose that the leads you are adding to be added to a blacklist.
24. Click this drop-down to choose either from campaign blacklist or system blacklist.
25. Click the action button to edit, export, reset, delete or list states.