Squaretalk Softphone - How to Set up a Directory of Users
To set the "Directory of Users" option in you Softphone, follow the instructions below:
Copy the link and modify it to fit your needs as shown in step one:
(Where <servername> is your domain name and <extensionnumber> is the number of the extension you are using)
Prepare your link as shown here:
- Go to the top right corner of your softphone and click on the "Menu" button (three stripes)
- Choose the "Settings" option from the dropdown menu
Paste your modified link in the "Directory of users" field and click "Save" as shown in the image below:
You are all set!
All the available statuses and users should now appear in your softphone.
You can now call your colleagues and change your statuses with a simple double-click on the desired name or status shown in your Directory:
Squaretalk Softphone Settings
In order to access the softphone settings, simply click on the "Menu" button, represented by three horizontal stripes, located in the top right corner of your softphone interface. From the dropdown menu that appears, select the "Settings" option to ...
Squaretalk Softphone - How to Add Extension to the Softphone
1. Go to "Add Account..." from the settings button 2. Add the domain, the number of the extension you want to register and the password of your extension. (Keep in mind that the domain should be followed by ":5744" to specify the port that we are ...
Matrix - Users
1. Click "Users" to navigate to the users tab in the Matrix on the left-hand of your screen where the menu options are. 2. Click the "Search anything..." field to search for a specific user. 3. Click the "Filters by Roles , Profiles or Groups" field ...
Axiom Reports page Users tab
1. Click "Users" to navigate to the Users tab. 2. Click "Export to CSV" to get a drop down menu and choose from the following options: Export selected columns to CSV Export Pause Export all columns to CSV 3. After selecting the users you can choose ...
Axiom Settings Queues
1. Click "Settings" to navigate to the settings page on the left hand side of the screen. You will be able to see the settings tab only if you have admin rights. 2. Click "Queue" to navigate to the queue tab. 3. Click the "Search" field to search for ...