1. Click "Settings" to navigate to the settings page on the left-hand side of the screen.
You will be able to see the settings tab only if you have admin rights.
2. Click "IP" to navigate to the IP page.
3. Click "New IP" to whitelist a new IP.
4. Click the "IP" field to enter the IP you would like to whitelist.
5. Click the "Description *" field to enter a description.
6. Click "Change date range for IP" if you would like to set a specific date for which this IP will be whitelisted. After this date, the IP will no longer be able to enter the system.
7. Choose the date and time and click save to proceed.
8. Click "New GEO IP" to whitelist a whole geography location.
9. Click "Country" to select the country.
10. Choose the country from a drop down menu.
11. Click the "Description *" field to add a description to your whitelisting.
12. Click "Change date range for IP GEO" if you would like to set a specific date for which this IP GEO will be whitelisted. After this date, the IP GEO will no longer be able to enter the system.
13. Choose the date and time and click save to proceed.
14. Click "Export to CSV" to export the information to a CSV file.
15. Click "View history" to view the history of IPs that were whitelisted.
16. Click "undo View current" to return back to the IP tab.
17. Click the "Search" field to search for a specific IP.
18. Click "edit" to edit an already existing IP whitelist.
19. Edit the IP via the pop-up menu.
20. Click "delete" to delete an IP from your whitelist.