2. Click "Custom Fields" to navigate to the custom fields tab.
3. Click "Create" to create a new custom field that can be filled by your agents. You can mark them as required or exportable via the switches below.
4. Click "Field Title" to give a name of your custom field.
5. Click this drop-down to choose the field type. Your options are: Text, Number, Date, etc.
6. After you select the field type, enter the information required in the placeholder.
7. Click "Statuses" to navigate to the statuses tab of your Matrix settings.
8. Here you will be able to change the Pause Timeout seconds and create a new pause status.
9. Choose the name of your Pause.
10. Click this drop-down menu to choose the type of your pause. Example: Break status.
11. Click "Lead statuses (Dispostion status)" to navigate to the Lead statuses settings.
12. Click "Create" to create a new disposition status.
13. Select the name of your status.
14. Select the system type of your lead status via the drop-down menu.
15. Click "Security" to navigate to the White listing IP section of the Matrix.
16. Click "Create" to white list a new IP.
17. Click the "IP address" field and enter the IP you would like to white list.
18. Click the "Description ..." field to enter a description for your IP.
19. Click "Add country" if you would like to white list a geo. location.
20. Click this drop-down to choose the country you would like to white list.
21. Click the "Description ..." field to give a description to your geo. location that you are going to white list.
22. Click "History" to review the history of IPs you have white listed.
23. Click "Failed Login Attempts" to monitor the failed login attempts to your system.
24. Click "Recycle Bin" to navigate to the recycle bin option in your Matrix in which you can restore a recently deleted variables.
25. Click on the variable you would like to restore.
26. Select the item you would like to restore.
27. Click "Actions" to open the action drop-down menu and restore the item you have chosen.
28. Click "Reports" to navigate to the effective calls settings in your Matrix.
29. Here you can set the parameters of your effective calls. The effective calls can be monitored on the calls history reports page.